- What methods of payment does TeenDrivingCourse.com accept?
You may make payment in the form of credit card or online check, or you may choose to mail in a payment by check or money order for the TeenDrivingCourse.com North Carolina online drivers ed course, but payment must be made prior to taking the final exam.
- When I register for the TeenDrivingCourse.com North Carolina online drivers ed course, can I select any special shipping option?
Yes! At registration, you will be asked to select your North Carolina certificate of completion. TeenDrivingCourse.com offers several convenient options for shipping, including regular US Mail and Federal Express. If you select regular US Mail, your online North Carolina traffic school certificate will be delivered in 7-10 business days. If you select Federal Express, you have the option of selecting Priority Overnight (by or before 10:30AM the next business morning), Standard Overnight (by or before 5PM the next business day), Second Day (by or before 5PM on the second business day), Express (by or before 5PM on the third business day), or if you complete your online North Carolina traffic school course on a Friday, we also offer Saturday Federal Express (by or before 12PM on Saturday).
- Is it safe to use a credit card to pay for the North Carolina online drivers ed course?
Yes! TeenDrivingCourse.com uses the very latest in SSL data encryption technology to make sure that your personal and payment information is 100% secure. We also offer several other payment methods for our North Carolina internet driver education course, including check and online check.
- What is the full cost of the North Carolina online drivers ed course?
The standard price for taking the TeenDrivingCourse.com North Carolina online drivers education course or new drivers course is $24.99. Discounts may be available if you have a “refer a friend” discount code.
- Can the North Carolina DMV/DVS office tell me if I am old enough to take a North Carolina online drivers ed course?
We do recommend that you check with the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or DVS, North Carolina Department of Education, or North Carolina Department of Driver License Services to make sure that you are old enough to take North Carolina driver education. In most states, you must be at least 15 1/2 to take drivers ed for your learners permit.
- I’d like to sign up for the North Carolina TeenDrivingCourse.com internet drivers ed course. Is there a limit to the number of times that I can take the North Carolina final exam if I do not do well the first time?
No. Once you complete the North Carolina drivers ed internet course, you must take a North Carolina final exam. If you don’t pass the North Carolina test on your first try, you can retake it as many times as you need until you pass!
- Will my parents receive a reduction on their North Carolina auto insurance discount if I successfully pass the TeenDrivingCourse.com North Carolina internet driver education course?
It depends on which state you live in and which company you are insured with. In some states, insurance carriers do offer insurance discounts to teen-aged drivers who successfully complete an online North Carolina drivers education course. We recommend that you contact your insurance agent in North Carolina to see what, if any, discount you may qualify for by enrolling in TeenDrivingCourse.com’s North Carolina online drivers education course.
- Does the entire North Carolina drivers ed course have to be taken on a single computer, or can multiple computers be used?
At TeenDrivingCourse.com we care about your convenience. You’re free to take the North Carolina online driver education course from any computer you want, anywhere you want. If you want to take part of the North Carolina Online driver ed course at school and part of the North Carolina Learners permit course from home, that’s perfectly okay! Any computer with internet access will work.
- May I choose whether I take the TeenDrivingCourse.com North Carolina online drivers ed course in one sitting, or can I take frequent breaks throughout the North Carolina internet drivers ed course?
Yes, it is your choice! The TeenDrivingCourse.com North Carolina online drivers ed course is designed to work around your schedule.
- When I complete the North Carolina online drivers education course, I will need my North Carolina certificate by the end of the week. Is this possible?
Yes, it is. We recommend that you select a preferred method of shipping at registration. We offer regular US mail shipping and expedited shipping through Federal Express, and you can receive your North Carolina certificate in as little as 24 hours.
- What is the total amount of instruction you offer in the North Carolina online driver education course?
With our North Carolina online driver education course, we offer you a total of 30 hours of instruction time, more than enough to get you ready to learn to drive. However, in some states where timers are not required you may not have to spend an entire 30 hours taking the North Carolina online drivers ed course.
- If I haven’t finished the North Carolina online driver education course, is there a way that I can get my money back?
Yes, you can get your money back by requesting a refund at any point prior to your North Carolina certificate of completion being shipped. After that, you may no longer request a refund. Note that this is a more forgiving policy than offered by our competitors, who do not allow refund requests after a certain point in the North Carolina internet driver education course.
- Reading large amounts of online text has always been a problem for me. Does your North Carolina online drivers ed course have any options that will assist me?
Yes. All of the TeenDrivingCourse.com North Carolina online drivers ed courses fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The “Read Along” option is available in all of our North Carolina online driver education courses to ease the burden on those who have difficulty reading large amounts of printed text. It works by reading the North Carolina online learners permit course material aloud as you follow along with the online text.
- Does the State Department of Motor Vehicles or State Department of Driver Services know if the North Carolina internet teen drivers’ ed course is state approved?
Yes, the State DMV (or whichever North Carolina department oversees the issuance of North Carolina driver’s licenses) will be able to tell you if TeenDrivingCourse.com will fulfill your state’s minimum driver education requirements or whether TeenDrivingCourse.com can be taken as a supplement to the driver education and/or training you will receive at a state-approved driving school.
- I want to take the North Carolina learners permit test. What North Carolina driver training documents do I need?
You’re free to go to the North Carolina licensing office and take the test for the North Carolina learners permit as soon as you receive your North Carolina TeenDrivingCourse.com driver education certificate of completion. Depending on where you live, you may be required to provide additional documentation, such as parental consent forms, medical records, your birth certificate, etc.
We strongly recommend that you contact your local North Carolina driver’s license office to find out exactly what paperwork is needed when you go in to take your North Carolina learner’s permit test.
- How are the North Carolina online drivers ed course quizzes structured for the TeenDrivingCourse.com North Carolina online driver education course?
There is a North Carolina online drivers ed course quiz at the end of each North Carolina online drivers ed course chapter, and it consists of about five questions.
- A friend of mine took the North Carolina driver education in a classroom setting. How much of a difference is there between North Carolina classroom driver education and North Carolina online driver education?
There can be quite a difference. With North Carolina online drivers ed at TeenDrivingCourse.com there’s no worry that you’ll be stuck sitting in a classroom for hours on end listening to a teacher. TeenDrivingCourse.com allows students the freedom to learn at their own pace! If your state does not approve online driver education, then you may be required to attend a North Carolina driver ed class. If that’s the case, the North Carolina driver ed course offered byTeenDrivingCourse.com makes an excellent supplemental learning tool that will strengthen what you learn in the classroom.
- What forms of ID verification are used by TeenDrivingCourse.com for its North Carolina online drivers ed course?
If we need you to verify your ID, it will take the form of personal questions we ask you during the registration process and at different points during the North Carolina online learners permit course. Because the majority of states do not require ID verification, we’ll let you know if yours does.
GOT A TICKET? VISIT OUR ONLINE TRAFFIC SCHOOL. OUR DRIVER ED COURSES ARE THE MOST CONVENIENT AND LEAST EXPENSIVE COURSES ON THE MARKET.