Inland Valley Driving School FAQ's

Since Inland Valley Driving School appears on your website, does this mean they are approved by the California DMV to offer behind-the-wheel training courses?
The list of driver training schools on our webpage is provided as a convenience to our customers only.  We CANNOT guarantee that every single school listed is fully-certified by the California DMV.  You may want to call Inland Valley Driving School directly to find out if they offer a state-certified behind-the-wheel training course.
Could I just have my mother or father give me my behind-the-wheel training instead of paying money to attend a professional driver training course?
It depends on which state you live in.  There are some states which allow you to complete your behind-the-wheel training with a parent or guardian instead of attending a professional driving school.  However many states require that first-time drivers take a professionally-taught driver training course.  We recommend that you check with your state's DMV office to find out if your parent or guardian can fill the role as your behind-the-wheel driving instructor.
What if I don't know how to operate a vehicle with a manual-shift? Does Inland Valley Driving School have an automatic-shift vehicle they'll let me train with?
Since you're just learning how to drive, you probably don't know how to operate either a manual-shift or an automatic-shift vehicle!  However, if you have a preference as to a stick or an automatic, you probably should call Inland Valley Driving School to see if they can accommodate your request prior to your enrolling in their behind-the-wheel training course.
I live in a remote area, that has a lot of dirt roads and bumpy terrain. Will Inland Valley Driving School teach me how to drive in BOTH city AND rural environments?
If you live in a rural area, chances are very good that a local driver training school like Inland Valley Driving School will want you to be taught how to drive safely on the local area's terrain.
Can I get my California instruction permit once I turn 14?
Most likely, no.  Most states have set the youngest age to obtain a learner's permit at 15 or 15½.  You may want to contact the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or a certified driver training school like Inland Valley Driving School to learn more about the minimum age requirement in California.
Do I have to complete a Temecula California drivers education classroom course or online course before registering for one of Inland Valley Driving School's behind-the-wheel training courses?
Each state has its own laws, but most states will require first-time drivers to take both a behind-the-wheel training course plus either a drivers education classroom course (which are about 30 hours in length) or an approved online defensive driving course.  You may want to ask Inland Valley Driving School if they offer one or both programs.
If I need to enroll in a Temecula California driving school, can Inland Valley Driving School help?
Yes.  Inland Valley Driving School offers driving instruction in Temecula California.  For more information about the type of driver training Inland Valley Driving School offers and the training schedule, you should contact them directly.
What do I need to do to get a California drivers license in Temecula California?
Most states require that teen-agers who are applying for their first driver's license complete both a safe driving classroom course and a driver training course.  Inland Valley Driving School may be able to help you fulfill the driver training portion in California.  Please contact Inland Valley Driving School for more information. 

Is a behind-the-wheel training course required in Temecula California for me to get a drivers license?
The law in California requires that all drivers complete a driver training course as part of their driver education.  You should contact Inland Valley Driving School directly to find out about the types of courses they offer.
Is it possible to register for a California-approved driver training course before I obtain my California learners permit?
It depends on what the specific laws are in California, however most states require first-time drivers to receive a learners permit before signing up for a behind-the-wheel training course.  We recommend you contact a driving school such as Inland Valley Driving School to obtain more information.