The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and “TeenDrivingCourse.Com” (hereinafter referred to as “Online Driver Ed”). By accessing, using, and/or browsing this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement:
(1) Use of the Online Driver Ed web site: by registering for the Online Driver Ed course and receiving a certificate of completion, you are stating that you studied all of the material in the Online Driver Ed course, completed all of the quizzes at the end of each chapter and completed the final examination at the end of the course, as required by applicable state law.
a) Please note Drivers Ed that our course is only approved in states where we state that our course is approved. When our website states that you must obtain permission to take our online course, this means that we are not officially approved in that state and our course can only be used as an educational supplement.
(2) Course Expiration. You must complete your course within 6 months (180 days) from the date of your registration. Failure to complete your course within this period of time will result in the de-activation of your account. If your account is de-activated, you will not be eligible for a refund
(3) Copyright and Proprietary Rights: This World Wide Web site is the property of Online Driver Ed. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Online Driver Ed site and in the text, graphics, and design elements used by Online Driver Ed on its site are the property of Online Driver Ed. You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the Online Driver Ed web site or information accessed at other sites through links made at the Online Driver Ed site (hereinafter referred to as “Other Sites”), other than printing out or downloading portions of the text and images for your own personal, educational, and non-commercial use. You may not modify the Online Driver Ed site, Other Sites, or any material residing on such sites. You must observe copyright and other restrictions imposed by Other Sites, or any material residing on such sites. You may not use the Online Driver Ed site or Other Sites in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity.
(4) Exclusions of Warranties: The materials on this site are “As Is”. No warranties of any kind are made with respect to Online Driver Ed site. Online Driver Ed does not warrant that the Online Driver Ed site will meet your requirements, will be accurate at all times, or will be uninterrupted or error free. We expressly exclude and disclaim all express and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of or related to your use of the Online Driver Ed site, including without limitation data loss or corruption, regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract or otherwise. (a) Online Driver Ed makes no guarantees or warranties that its course will improve your driving skills and abilities.
(5) The information provided on this World Wide Web site is accurate to the best of our knowledge. It may be incorrect or an opinion. You should refer to your state’s vehicle code for exact accuracy.
(6) Public Content Posted to Online Driver Ed message boards publicly accessible areas of Online Driver Ed are those accessible by the general public, such as the message boards.
a. When you post content on the Online Driver Ed website for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of Online Driver Ed’ website, you grant Online Driver Ed the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content on the Service solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the specific Online Driver Ed Service to which such Content was submitted.
b. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and shall be terminated at the time you delete such Content from the Service.
c. With respect to all other Content you elect to post to other publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Online Driver Ed the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
(7) Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. This Online Driver Ed website is operated from the Naim Interactive offices in the State of California, Los Angeles County, United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to any conflict of law principles.
(8) Course Refunds. Students may request a full course refund at any point prior to the issuance of a certificate of completion. Once a certificate of completion has been issued, the account is not eligible for a refund. This refund policy does not apply in the State of Texas, where students are not eligible for a refund after the completion of module 1 of the course. This refund policy also does not apply to supplementary learning products and/or course enhancements.
Please Note: If you file a chargeback against our company you will be responsible for the bank chargeback fee of $25.00.
California Drivers Education Copyright © 2016 TeenDrivingCourse.Com, All Rights Reserved Driver Ed Internet course in your case.
Please visit our California Traffic School at GoToTrafficSchool.Com
GOT A TICKET? VISIT OUR ONLINE TRAFFIC SCHOOL
OUR DRIVER ED COURSES ARE THE MOST CONVENIENT AND LEAST EXPENSIVE COURSES ON THE MARKET.